The Wallenberg AI, Autonomous Systems and Software Program – Humanities and Humanity (WASP-HS) announces an open call for affiliated PhD students. The accepted PhD students will be affiliated with WASP-HS and thereby take part in the courses and events of the WASP-HS Graduate School. Deadline to apply is June 8.
The WASP-HS Graduate School provides courses and other activities that will establish a common ground which will allow the exchange of ideas, problem formulations, and solutions between the students. The graduate school aims to build the foundation for future ground-breaking research with a focus on:
- Studying the challenges, opportunities and consequences of AI and autonomous systems
- How humanities and social sciences can inform research in AI and autonomous systems
- How AI techniques can be used to advance the humanities and social sciences
PhD students can now apply to be affiliated with the WASP-HS Graduate School and thereby take part in the courses and events that WASP-HS offers.
In order for PhD students to be affiliated with the WASP-HS Graduate School, the following requirements must be met:
- The student is currently enrolled as PhD student at a Swedish university, with an academic component of at least 80% FTE.
- The topic of the PhD research is directly in the area of WASP-HS.
- The student has started the PhD studies no earlier than one year from the application date.
- The student has a strong academic track record.
Read more and apply for WASP-HS affiliated PhD student 2023. The deadline to apply is 8 June.